Twinnies!


I always been a blonde in all lifes i have. I had single periods when i went dark red, chocolate dark brown. In RL ofc. I really liked it... but daaamn, it DOES damage your natural hair color - especially if you're a natural almost platinum blonde woman. Never ever ill reach out for hair dyes again probably. In SL though i can experiment all i want without damaging the hair. :D  However i feel so "me" in my blonde hair... i still like to go between friends and see them shocked since almost no one recognise me when i turn into Megan Fox hahahhahahahahha. :P
Im sure you tried to go blonde, red or other too. SL is a great playground for imagination, so don't hesitate and try... maybe your friends or love will suggest a change that will inspire you in RL too. ;)

Happy weekend! x


Vintage Fair started just today! Till the end of the month you can look through incredible items from many super talented creators! Don't miss it!






Sexy Pink Heart