28082012



hair: [e] Thrive - Essentials Collection COLLABOR88
dress: [LF] Native Dress *Mesh* NEW @ fi*Fridays!
earrings: [[SHADE THRONE]] THE BIG HOOPZ (Pale Gold) (not visible much but worn)
bracelets: [DDL] Faith (bracelet) gift
nails: Synthetique Colour Tactics Series -Reds (mesh! blogger before)
shoes: [Diktator]-DARE  -HORSESHOE SANDALS -  BLACK NEW


Alright sweeties! You probably saw these around SL already... however i have to admit i am VERY picky about shoes in Second Life and i think twice before i purchase any.
Why? Probably because i like to wear things that i can "mix and match" with my other outfits. I fell in love with these fantastic heels of Diktator called DARE!
They are so sexy and classy in the same time.
ANDDD HELL YES. They are also mesh, unique and super easy to fit! (hud shown below)
I had no difficulties with skintone color matching or size fitting. I am soo happy with them. :)
I don't blog and recommend random things. I do recommend because they are really worth attention. Give them a try and i promise you will rawrrr with these!



HUD (original screenshot)





Sexy Pink Heart