Me gustas tu.


So guys, i'll be off for some days. Last weeks of real summer before back to work. Honestly my favorite part of the year is the "before xmas" time... and of course early summer. Somehow i find myself happier during these seasons. SL is not changing. All stays the same, unless you rezz your weather script that brings more lag than fun. :P
I thought before i get busy with other stuff, i will recommend you one goodie. :)
Mesh Synthetique nails from marketplace i found the other day! They are awesome, im not taking them off. Remember the difference between mesh and prim... or basic texture ones, is pretty visible. They are high quality, with a nice color change HUD. There is more colors on marketplace - blues, greens, basic french ones, reds and pinks... 
These and my previous favorite of Mandala (full color, pattern hud, shape changeable), are something you should definately buy, if you want some very nice nails for all occasions. 
Trust me, im not a regular fashion blogger, i don't post for nothing... i really recommend as im very happy with my purchase. So, i share! ;) Enjoy!





 whistles...


Sexy Pink Heart