Hair Fair - Lelutka's!


I love Hair Fair event. Buying any item you know your lindens are spent in a proper way and it gives you so much pleasure in the same time! Donations of Hair Fair goes for kids. I DO love to help, especially kids... whether it's SL or RL. (when i can i do...)
One of my favorite hair creators came up with 3 special hairs for HF event - MAGDALEN (brown above) - mesh hair with a cute attached pony, VERSAGE - super cute medium lenght hair with a natural fringe and sexy curls in the bottom! and one more called SALOME which is full of curls (pretty much reminds me or afro hair released in past). If you want to spend your money wisely... don't hesitate and check out Hair Fair 2012! :)


Advice - turn off your AO while you come over there. It's pretty laggy. 
Happy shopping sweets!!

I don't blog about fashion anymore (no time) but i decided to share one look with you. I hope you like it aswell!


hair: Lelutka - MAGDALEN for Hair Fair 2012!
earrings: DDL
cardigan: vive nine
necklace, bracelets: DDL (20L gatcha!), Surf Co.
skirt: DDL
wedges: Celoe


Sexy Pink Heart