2407011



Alot of girls been asking me for my items lately so as i mentioned before... im not a fashion blogger since i don't have enough time and money for "everyday" blogging. However, i know i did some of that in past and once for some time i might post my actual outfit for ya. I hope you understand, i know most of my followers expect more text too... i just have no feeling for writing lately. I do not photoshop this pic much btw. Basically a raw snapshot, slightly fixed for post. lol  
Enjoy! :)

hair: Fashionably Dead - Saturday @ HAIR FAIR
dress: Color.Me.H.O.F [PeplumTop[Leather]
feathers: Color.Me.H.O.F [AnjaFurShoulders] 
ring: LaGyo_Shield rings silver/black
bracelet: [[SHADE THRONE]] THE BLACK RIDER BRACELET
shoes: .: vine nine :. Penelope Platform in Teal


Exactly 1 month ago we got our rings in RL baby...
time flies! :O

I love you.

Sexy Pink Heart