Mesh, mesh, mesh!

(click the image to see it bigger)

Lelutka released 3 new MESH hairsssssss! OMGOMGOMG you know what a hair freak i am. These are only demos (above), and i picked my favorite of the 3 - Phoebe and Trendy! Go check em' out cuz they are gorgeous and they fit just perfect. Lelutka in my opinion at least is probably one of my best hairshops in whole SL. I love their color shades, all the blondes, dark and light but also the dark reds and brunettes. I kinda miss hair releases of Maitreya. They used to make stunning hairs in past and i really see them focused on mesh clothing right now. :(  Sighs. - TAXI TO LELUTKA HERE!

Below: I found a new (to me lol) eye shop called IKON... damn, they have some really pretty eyes. I bought the ones called Horizon. Just luv them so much! - TAXI TO IKON HERE!


Sexy Pink Heart