New shapes + more in my merchant!




BASIC AVATARS COLLECTION -

Great prices, great quality... thats me! WEEHE! I just created 3 new avatars for beginners (blonde Alexandra, brunette Catherine and a cute guy shape with skin thats Robin), each is only 200-300L$ ,and includes basically everything you need to de-noobify yourself! ;) Nice skin, hair, eyes, eyebrow shaper, facelight. Some packs do not include hairs, just because i dont have any to share myself... sighs. Packs without hairs are of course cheaper but as good as the rest.
More to come! Male and female avies, child avatars.


UNIQUE SHAPES LINE -

Will be available on my xstreet sales aswell, very soon!
Packs will include ONLY shape + facelight. The most beautiful and the cutest ones soon in SL too! :) I will also sell some nice FREE shapes, but all in time. All will be here, to let you know all, or at least give a hint. ;)

ONLY 100L$ VARIOUS SKINS (with different make ups) PACK FOR BEGINNERS! -
Soon available on my xstreet merchant.


Questions? Suggestions?
IM me or leave a comment - Karola Silversmith. Thank you.

Sexy Pink Heart