Vacation!

" I think it was the same plane as the one we were in! "

I was only looking at the beautiful sea... and i got wet! HAHA

But it's never too late for a small nap...

But from all this suncream my hands were all sticky!

Walking and listening to waves...

What to do next? Hmm.... I think i know! ;)


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE yes! I am not gonna do ANY work now, either in Foxdale or London or anywhere BECAUSE... me and Ice are gone! We decided to take a big journey around SL, explore and take loads of photos to our album. There is so much to see in SL, good to take some time off work now, and step on the grounds we havent been before. Lan and Kez are taking care of our cats, soon gonna take them on some evening party on the beach of La Islas... love it there!

ENJOY YOUR SUMMER & DON'T LOSE YOUR HEALTHY MIND! Take care guys :)

Sexy Pink Heart