Sleep well, Tahnee...

Midnite and me staring at Tahnee's memmorial... Big & Kaz, so nice of you, you made it!

A coincidence... K & T on lucky chairs near the memmorial.

I dedicate this post for my dear friend Tahnee and all friends of her. Let's keep our minds bright, as she would want us to be happy...


With all the saddness in my heart, one of my good friends Tahnee Kozlov have passed away in RL, aged 21 from the UK. She's been a very caring and sensitive person. Had and have a heart of gold. Since the first i met her ,thanks to my bro Midnite, i thought how she could ever be bothered with anyone, for WHAT? Unfortunately alot of good hearted people suffer. She's been one of them. But she was also very strong. I would always stand by her side. So would anyone, who knew who Tahnee was.

Miss you lots Tahnee, but we all know, now no pain, no suffer, no bastards can reach you.
We will always remember you and always smile to you, since you will never be gone for us.



"If tears can build a stairway, and memories a lane. I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again."

... hope you're home, Tahnee...with good souls like you. Happy and smiling bright. Love you...

Karola

Sexy Pink Heart