Time flies when you focus on anything else than time.



Hi guys! :D We "just" finished summer and the fall is almost over too! 
I am from northern Europe and yes, here we don't feel much difference between fall and winter. It's already getting cold and especially at nights you can feel the winter is coming slowly. I love that time before christmas... end of october, november are always about the whole preparation and looking forward spending the time with family and loved ones... :)
How about SL? Every year i get xmas stuff too lol. Trees, decorations of all kind lmao.
This year will be my first RL xmas and new years celebrated with my love that i actually met in SL!  And i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about it. :) I can't waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, enough about winter because after summer that's obviously my favorite season and yes that's it.
November is one of these months that i almost forget that exist. lol


Are you looking forward this year xmas and new years yet?



sim on photo: Tableau

Sexy Pink Heart