Backies!

shirt: Emery, pants: Deetalez, hair: Exile, tattoo: by Daphne Kyong

shirt: Atomic, pants: Gawk, hair: Truth, shoes: [PM]

shirt (top from a dress): Emery, skirt: Lelutka, boots: Bax Coen

shirt: Surf Co., pants: Atomic, hair: Elikatira, shoes: Kookie, necklace: Dahlinks


Hey guysssss, i wasnt blogging for a while but DJing keeps my hands busy! I also had some tough time with my newly rented beach house... Linden Labs - SHAME ON YOU! Seriously, guys. Realise all the issues you caused (dissapearing objects, messed up textures, sculpts...) is risking sims for a catastrophe and eventually end of its existance. But as many of us know, Lindens never cared too much unless you actually give up on your second life or business. Im a lil fed up with this because i hate to see people suffering, as we all STILL pay for things. So cmon. Anyway. My DJ group reached 68 ppl :D YAAAAY guys! I appreciate your support alot, im always happy to see my followers!
Aqua club closed down recently, meeeeh...sucks. I really liked to spin there. But you can still catch me in Beachwood, Level 7 or Energy.
Oh, and the damn valentines day is soon... facepalms! Where are u hiding my boy! lol

I took a few pics for my girls who been asking about my stuff, look above.

Karo

Sexy Pink Heart