House.

resting in the hallway.

living room.

dining room and kitchen.

bedroom.

by the table, kitchen.

bedroom from a different angle...

dining table...

me getting too cosy in it!!


I wont tell you much, because this house was so beautifull and made me speachless...
Im a huge fan of simple, practical and realistic stuff, sure... but i rarely see houses that i could call realistic. I dont like these huge, "luxury" houses or these ones with pools and tropical decorations. I prefer clean, spacious but cosy houses, where i feel safe and calm. Sometimes just seeing thousands of patterns, flickering walls and overdecorated spaces drive me crazy lol.
Tonight i was wandering around, looking for different home accesories, sales, christmas decorations and all of sudden ive found the place where i found my most wanted thing ever! Really. Its quite big and pricy but still cosy and very worth it. I wish me and Ice together with my lazy cat and Noel could move in to this one! This lovely feeling in it, was priceless. God i wish Santa could bring me this one on xmas!! Oh, bathroom is not on pics but also included in a building. lol Have a look. :)

Sexy Pink Heart